We’re all aware of the main benefit of SEO – connecting your Noosa business with people around the world, that don’t know about your business, products, or services. But did you know that SEO has a few sneaky side advantages too?
I wanted to share this with you today, as these advantages play an important role in both organic and paid SEO efforts.
If you want to sell more products or reach more of your market, read on.
SEO has a snowball effect. With momentum, it keeps growing.
Let me explain how this is, and why you should care:
– The more you appear on Google, the more awareness you build.
– The more awareness you build, the more visitors you get to your website.
– The more visitors you get to your website, the more inquiries you’ll receive and products you’ll sell.
– The more inquiries you receive and products you sell, the more engagement online you’ll experience.
– The more engagement you experience, the more organic ranking you receive.
– The more organic ranking you receive, the more you appear on Google, starting you back at the top of the list again, creating a snowball effect.
The opposite is of course also true, so consider that for a second…
Left unchecked, or under DIY supervision, your SEO efforts are going to naturally reduce in size and efficiency.
SEO is similar to a diet in so many ways – it’s far easier to maintain a certain position than it is to claw your way back to where you want to be. Retaining a position on page one of Google for Noosa web design company is far easier to do, than getting there in the first place.
Where do you start?
This is the easiest part because you don’t need to be an SEO expert to benefit from a growing awareness online.
As always, if you have any questions, suggestions, or challenges, we would love to hear from you.