West Meadows Motel
Wanaka Web Design for West Meadows Motel.
West Meadows Motel has recently opened their doors to Wanaka travellers, offering luxury Wanaka accommodation.
Their motel units are all tastefully decorated, with a unique Central Otago touch in each room, and luxurious facilities to accommodate their patrons.
The tourism industry is booming in New Zealand. Along with it is the rise in competition amongst local Wanaka companies appealing to this growing market. Our aim throughout the design, user journey and website development, was to offer strong and consistent signals to Google.
From unique page level SEO data to a mobile-friendly experience, we’ve covered an extensive range of markers to help West Meadows Motel compete on Google’s search results pages.
Having said that, with hosts as warm and welcoming as Donald and Fay, we’re confident that they’ll reach their targets regardless.
Saving time for business owners.
If you’re a business owner yourself, you’ll be familiar with the daily time constraints you’re faced with. One of our goals during this tourism web design project, was to help the team save time.
We helped this Wanaka motel save time as follows:
- Creating thorough website copy, answering patrons questions quickly and easily, without them needing to phone or email.
- Integrating with their hotel booking engine so that patrons could book online, without requiring the motel teams resources.
- Designing the website in a way that makes future changes straight forward.
- Developing the website using smart code, reducing the amount of work the team needed to consider each time they applied a website update.
- Building the website on an easy to use cms.
- Training the team so that they could apply updates themselves.
Each company and industry is different, but there are plenty of ways your website can be designed to save you time.